Friday, November 30, 2012

David Beckham biography Images-photos


London 2012 Olympics: David Beckham says suggestions he would play for Team GB to sell shirts is disrespectful
David Beckham on Friday night rejected as “insolent” proposals that his determination for the Great Britain football group could be only for business explanations. 
The 37-year-old LA Galaxy midfielder and previous England commander was a crux part of London's winning offered to accommodate the London 2012 Games and has continuously stated he will go to battle on behalf of a spot to contend at the Olympics. He is situated to be one of the several over-age players permitted in the squad, in any case he contended he could be picked on benefit not on account of style, daily paper bargains or for the reason that he is a greater business hitter. 
Landing with the Princess Royal to light the first Olympic blaze on UK soil at RNAS Culdrose, Beckham declared: “Whenever I have been asked about shirt bargains or filling stadiums it has continuously felt a touch discourteous. All through my lifework I have been pretty fruitful, I’ve played for some pretty great crews, stood for my nation an amazing few times, and played for bosses without notion. 
“When you play for Sir Alex Ferguson, Fabio Capello, Sven-Goran Eriksson or different directors that I have played under, they don’t pick players resulting from the fact that they need to fill a stadium or absolutely to pitch shirts. 
“I have constantly discovered it a honour that individuals have had a desire to purchase my shirt and a honour that fans turn up to watch the crew I am playing in. Anyhow no, I don’t need to be picked for shirt deals or as a stadium-filler, I need to be picked for what I can carry to the group. That has been the situation all through my job and I don’t need that to update.” He stated he might accord precious experience to an adolescent Olympic side. 
 David Beckham
 David Beckham
 David Beckham
 David Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment